Monday, November 3, 2008

Box Of 25 Vigilante Robusto Grande Corojos For Only $37.99

REPOST (Originally posted 7/19/08)
This is a great closeout offer on a Rocky Patel blend that apparently never really took off. I was fortunate enough to try a Vigilante Corojo about a year ago so I know these are good cigars. I have not personally tried the maduro version nor can I find a sufficient amount of reviews to substantiate recommending them. So to be safe, I would stick with the Corojo version here. It's a box of 25 robustos (5 x 52) for $37.99. Plus you can get free shipping on your entire purchase by clicking on the free shipping offer I previously posted before adding the Vigilantes to your cart. This is a really great value for cigars of this quality. And being that this is a closeout, once they're gone, they're gone for good. Don't miss out!


(Click on photo for offer)

Offer expires July 31st 2008 at 11:59pm Eastern/8:59pm Pacific but could easily sell out before then.

No comments: