Friday, August 1, 2008

Another Deal On Gran Habanos

We've been putting up a lot of Gran Habano deals lately. I think that's because these are great cigars and are already a good value at their normal pricing of around $3/stick. Knock em down to $2 each and it's a superb value that's very difficult to beat. But this deal is a mere $1.83 a stick and includes free shipping! These are truly great cigars with impeccable construction, in fact I've never seen one that I would consider a "second" and I can't say that about too many brands, including much higher priced ones. Deal includes five robustos (5 x 50) of each of the following: Gran Habano Connecticut #1, Gran Habano Habano #3 and Gran Habano Corojo #5, all for $27.50 + free shipping. Do yourself a favor and stock your humidor with these beauties. If you have the room, I'd even suggest picking up 2 bundles at this price.


(Click on photo for offer)

Offer expires August 2nd 2008 at 11:59pm Eastern/8:59pm Pacific.

No comments: