Monday, November 3, 2008

Premium Dark Dominicans Crafted By Daniel Nuñez For As Little As $1 Per Cigar

REPOST (Originally posted 8/4/08)
Diablo is a brand I'm very familiar with. Throughout 2005 this was my primary cigar. I have had approximately 50 of them, spanning all the sizes. They're dark, have an excellent, unique flavor and are crafted by Dominican Cohiba maker Daniel Nuñez. For reasons unknown to me, General Cigar discontinued the Diablo line a few years back. Supplies of these are dwindling and will soon be gone for good. While I personally love these cigars, I feel it my duty to inform everyone that I have heard these are "love em or hate em" type cigars so I cannot guarantee these will be right up everyone's alley. If you like spicy, fuller-bodied, slow smoking cigars you will most likely enjoy these. They are available in 4 sizes: corona (5 x 40), robusto (5 x 50), lonsdale (6.5 x 45) and a very large torpedo (6 x 60). Now here's the best part, they are buy one box get one box free (for a limited time/while supplies last). With this deal, the coronas are $1/stick, the robustos and lonsdales are $1.60/stick and the torpedoes are $1.90/stick. Another bonus is the exquisite boxes they come in (of which you'll have two).


(Click on photo for offer)

No comments: