Monday, May 4, 2009

Great Deal On Chateau Real By Drew Estate + Accessories

First off, let me emphasize that even though these are Drew Estate cigars, they are not flavored or infused in any way. With that out of the way, let me get to the deal. Eight glass-tubed Cristales Deluxes (5.25 x 50) as well as a Chateau Real sampler containing one of each of the following: Small Club Corona (4 x 44), Magnum 46 (5.63 x 46), Noble Habana (5.25 x 54), Belicoso Favorita (6 x 50), Gran Templar (6 x 52) and Lord Tennyson (7 x 50), all for $40.95. And as a nice bonus, you also get a Chateau Real ashtray and hat. For the Ecudorian-grown Connecticut Shade-wrapped ones, click here. For the maduro-wrapped ones, click the pic below.


(Click on photo for offer)

Offer expires June 30th 2009 at 11:59PM Eastern/8:59PM Pacific.


2 comments:

Ari said...

I like the acid cigars by Drew Estate. They never disappointed me and their price is not too high. I prefer the acid kuba kuba the most.

Gary said...

You are right. Drew Estate Cigars are really good and worth their money.I think they deserve their place in any collection and / or humidor.