Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Buy 10 Cigars, Get 8 For Free

REPOST (Originally posted 6/4/09)
Now that's a deal. And of the eight freebies, six of them are Rocky Patels (the other two you get to decide). Build two 5 cigars samplers, with each one you get to pick a free cigar, then on top of that, you also get a six cigar Rocky Patel Limited Release Toro Sampler. All-in-all, you're getting 18 cigars for the price of 10. You hand pick 12 and get a tried and true six cigar Rocky sampler.

Big thank you to Mark for informing us of this one.


(Click on photo for offer)

3 comments:

Alan said...

In all honesty: I love my Rocky P's. For me it is the Rocky Patel Sun Grown Junior. The taste and the draw is great and they are not that expensive. Really good to enjoy myself.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 100% Alan, RP's Sun Grown is a fantastic cigar, and so are the Vintages, and Decade. Many people make fun of Rocky since he has "too many blends", but his blends are just as good, if not better then many of the so called "super premiums" that put a dent in your wallet ... now Gurkha has a ridiculous amount of blends, lol

Unknown said...

This is a really great deal. I got 10 Oliva V double robustos, a punch and a partagas black, and of course the 6 rp sampler for 55 bucks....thats about 3 bucks a stick. Not bad considering I couldn't find the V's anywher for under 5 bucks a piece.