Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Under $3 A Cigar For Cohiba, Montecristo, Partagas & Romeo y Julieta Churchills

30 top brand premium churchills for $86. You get five Cohibas, five Montecristo Whites, five Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserves, five Cohiba Esplendido Aniversarios, five Partagas and five Montecristo Afriques. At under $2.87 a stick for some of the best brands in the business and in a large vitolas, that's quite a steal. There is also a similar deal on the same page for torpedoes in lieu of churchills if you prefer.


(Click on photo for offer)


4 comments:

Matt said...

When I click on this the new window wants to launch Adobe Reader. That's a big warning sign, since trojans can be spread that way. When I cancel the Adobe launch, I just get a basically empty page.

Not worth it to check out, IMHO

Admin said...

Strange. You are correct. Everything was all good with the link when I posted it. I will check back on it and if it isn't fixed I will remove it. Thanks for the heads up.

Admin said...

Happy to report it is working fine again :)

jarbuxx said...

This looks like a good deal and I cannot find any complaints against this company; However, I have never heard of the Cohiba Esplendido Aniversarios. There is the cuban version but I doubt a company based in FL would sell that. (and for that price) The only dominican Cohibas are the red dot, black, xv and puro dominicana. There is a new brand with similar packaging called the Siglo by Frank Llaneza but that is definitely not what is shown here.